Tuesday, August 25, 2009

My Words

In the dwarf heights ,in the darkest sights,
From the most silent sounds ,to the lonely crowds,
Its all on a speedy stillness.
Yet the way seems long ,But the determination goes strong ,
Their is an everlasting desire which enlightens the everburning fire ,
Nothing seems to stop me ,Nothing seems to hold me .
Its not the way that let me go ,Nor its the way that i know.
Its all something so mythical,but the impulse of desire makes it all so real,
I am to go that i know, to reach those deepest depths,to know those bestever secrets kept.
To those untamed heights,to improve that poor kids plight.
But it doesnt make it a fight,its a war ,though the aim is far ,but the determination is at par
with those who did it and i know i will do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment