Wednesday, January 13, 2010

hate me because i cant hate u

Hate me, as I find no reason big enough too hate you;
Kill me, as nothing can make me dead enough except for the moments I feel you,
Drown me, as I always drown in the deep waters of thoughts of yours I am left with, Burn me , as I am in the fire of the desire that I know shall never be fulfilled, Bury me , as I am buried in the reason that can never lead me back to the turn where you left,
Freeze me , as I am frozen in the time immortal when I was with you,
Cry me , as I had in finding the logic s of being with and without your ecstasy,
Strangulate me , as I am since the ages I had been with every breath without you,
No matter how hard I try , every time every reason that a I give myself its always insufficient and incapable enough to make me hate you……

No comments:

Post a Comment